Statement Of Intent
We aim to ensure high quality, safe and effective services and environment.
- To provide monitored, audited and continually improving healthcare services.
- To provide healthcare which is available to a whole population and create a partnership between patient and health profession which ensures mutual respect, holistic care and continuous learning and training.
- The provision of accessible healthcare which is proactive to healthcare changes, efficiency and innovation and development.
- To maintain/improve Clinical Governance and Evidence Based Practice.
- To maintain/improve Clinical and Non-clinical risk management.
- To reduce risk in specific clinical risk areas and facilities.
- To maintain/improve environment.
- To maintain/improve vigilance for unforeseen emergencies.
- To optimise performance against key targets and core standards.
- To meet key targets.
- To become a patient centred organisation.
- To safeguard both children and vulnerable adults, by ensuring that all staff receive appropriate training.
- To maintain/improve services offered to patients.
- To maintain/improve communication between the surgery and the patients.
- To recruit, retain and develop a highly motivated and appropriately skilled workforce.
- To enhance performance of the workforce.
- To guide the employees in accordance with the Equalities Scheme.
- To continue the development of the practice.
- To ensure effective management and governance systems.
- To ensure a robust Information Technology strategy to support the business of Newnham and Westbury Surgery.
- To support the locality to provide the Improved Access Pilot for the benefit of all patients.
To view the full, longer version of this statement, please view the below document: