Clinics and Services
Blood tests can be arranged with our phlebotomist on the following days:
- Thursday from 08:30 – 14:30
The practice provides full maternity care with weekly antenatal clinics.
Friday mornings, 09:30 – 11:00 by appointment.
Child Health Clinic
The Health visiting Team are based at Cinderford Health Centre.
To contact the Health Visitor telephone 01594 598003.
The team are:
- Hilary Lonie – Health Visitor
- Liz Davis – Health Visitor
- Lisa Wallett – Health Visitor
- Lisa Irwin – Public Health Nurse
- Sue Jenkins – Community Nursery Nurse
- Tracey Gardiner – Community Nursery Nurse
Well Baby Clinics are held at the following venues:
- Drybrook Surgery -Every 1st and 3rd Wednesday from 13:20 – 14:30
- Mitcheldean Surgery – Every 2nd and 4th Monday from 09:30 – 11:30
- Hilltop Children Center Cinderford – Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday from 09:20 – 11:30
- Newent Health Centre – Every 1st and 3rd Thursday from 09:20 – 11:30
The clinics are ran by the Community Nursery Nurses.
The surgery provides contraceptive advice in normal surgery hours. Any doctors, or the practice nurse, will be able to help you in your choice of contraception. If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a Contraceptive Pill Review, please complete our online Contraceptive Pill Review Form.
Practice Nurse Services
Our Practice Nurses offer the following services amongst others:
- Asthma Review. If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a Asthma Review, please complete our online Asthma Review Form.
- Cervical Smear Tests
- Coronary Heart Disease Review
- Contraception advice
- Diabetic Review
- Ear Syringing
- Epilepsy Review
- First Aid Treatment
- Hypertension Review. If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a Blood Pressure Review, please complete our online Blood Pressure Review Form.
- Smoking CessationTravel Vaccinations (NHS). If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a Smoking Review, please complete our online Smoking Review Form.
- Weight/Dietary Advice
- Minor Surgery